PepsiCo Inc. is an American multinational food and beverage corporation headquartered in Purchase, New York, United States, with interests in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products.
As of January 2012, 22 of PepsiCo's product lines generated retail sales of more than $1 billion each,  and the company's products were distributed across more than 200 countries, resulting in annual net revenues of $43.3 billion. Based on net revenue, PepsiCo is the second largest food & beverage business in the world. Within North America, PepsiCo is ranked (by net revenue) as the largest food and beverage business.
This opportunity is with our PepsiCo Learning Team (PepsiCo University). You will receive hands on experience with I/O related work in Talent Management and Development. Beyond day to day academics, our interns learn how to balance challenging workloads, define new work, create quality customer relationships, and aid in the development of new training programs across our global PepsiCo teams.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
In this role, the PepsiCo Learning Intern will:
• Assist with content development or maintenance of HR C and FIN C courses and reinforcement/application support
• Support HR C and FIN C learning programs design, development, and deployment
• Work closely with subject matter experts in functional training programs on training content and delivery.
• Coordinate and manage logistics for instructor-led training programs.
• Assist with HR College (HR C) and Finance College (FIN C) communications to various stakeholders.
• Support implementation of eLearning courses through testing and learning management system gatekeeper responsibilities.
• Assist with reporting of learner satisfaction and impact evaluation
• Develop training completion and metrics reporting.
• Manage PEPnet Communities, and HR/Finance portals
• Research industry best practices and provide information back to team
- Support HR & Finance College SPA mailboxes
• Strict attention to detail, excellent organization skills, ability to balance numerous tasks and meet tight deadlines
• Knowledge of HR Systems and/or Learning Management systems a plus
• Solid analytic, verbal and written communication skills
• Willingness to work on a variety of tasks and projects
• Strong PowerPoint skills
• Experienced in MS Excel and Word
• Excellent client relationship skills
• Prefer someone pursuing a Master’s or degree in HR Management, I/O psychology or other relevant degree (open to MBA)
• Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or ever in the future
- U.S. Citizen
Location: Plano, Texas
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested email Alysia.Bransford@pepsico.com to apply. Looking to fill ASAP
Ability to transition to a full-time role