HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
HR Service, Inc, a professional people leadership solutions, compliance and training organization, seeks an HR Generalist to provide generalist human resource management solutions and help with daily new HR challenges for multiple clients. This position will help support multiple organizations, assist with Hot-line calls and perform multiple challenging HR & Compliance projects. An ideal HR consultant will have the following background and experience:
- Prior generalist human resources management experience
- BS or Masters in Human Resources, Organizational Development or MBA
- Experience in all human resource management functions including: employee relations, employment compliance, compensation, staffing, benefits, training, employee development, leader coaching, performance management and organizational development.
- Experienced in Federal and Utah State employment laws and regulations
- PHR/SPHR certified is preferred
- Experience designing employee handbooks, policies and procedures
- Excellent computer skills; Word, Excel, Internet, Power Point & Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skill with the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and confidence
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly self motivated and ability to work both independent and as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate history of building high impacting HR programs and functions.
Competitive base and bonus compensation with strong intrinsic rewards like impacting multiple businesses, flexible schedules, problem solving opportunities and lots of autonomy.
How to Apply:
E-mail resume and salary requirements to: Info@hrserviceinc.com
About HR Service, Inc.: Please visit us on-line at www.HRserviceinc.com