Title: GHRSS Process Spec
Location(s): US - Utah - Draper
Functional Area(s): Human Resources
Requisition ID: 136004BR
Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. At EMC, we are leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 50,000+ EMCers around the world who are leading the journey to the cloud.
Our People are our strategic advantage and our Human Resources teams around the world partner with the business to drive engagement, development, and retention. At EMC, we are committed to transforming Human Resources so we can be true strategic partners. We have industry-leading development programs for all EMC employees, we offer innovative benefits, and we are committed to your personal growth as well. Working in HR at EMC means being part of a global team that helps drive our business forward each and every day.
Global HR Shared Services is accountable for delivering consistent, high quality and efficient centralized services to the HR, Employees, and Managers communities. Primary responsibilities include acting as HR Shared Services New Hire Case Manager with the responsibility of managing the onboarding experience of a case load of approx. 15 20 new hires from the time of offer to approx. 90 days post their date of hire. This role requires a high competency level in communications, prioritization, attention to detail and sense of urgency.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as HR Shared Services New Hire Case Manager for a specific Business Unit HR Business Partner team; engages appropriate HR Shared Services functional expertise to execute required activities.
- Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems of moderately complex scope. Uses judgment within defined Share Services practices and procedures.
- May analyze standard reports and HR Program reports to provide analysis, identify relevant trends and data to enable HR Business Partners to consult with business.
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Produces new process improvement techniques and services for area of expertise.
- Helps drives business awareness of quality/process methodology. May complete quality assurance checks for designated functional expertise.
- Provides required support for assigned redesign initiatives. Collaborates with team members.
- Provides escalation resolution for designated area of responsibility.
- Responsible for end-to-end program or process ownership, escalations, process improvements, and program communications associated with New Hire Case Management HR Shared Services offering.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Focused
- Strong Communicator (verbal/written)
- Detail Oriented
- Takes Initiative
- Problem Solving
- Attention of Accuracy
When you choose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Group 1 G&A
Job Group 2 HR
Job Group 3 HR Shared Services
Business Unit 100 - EMC CORPORATE
Job Code 363705 HR Solutions Specialist
HOW TO APPLY
Apply at http://jobs.emc.com/careers/human-resources-jobs