|Job Title:||Human Resources Consultant|
|Salary:||$53,913.60 - $70,116.80|
|Section:||Class/Comp & Recruitment|
|Work Location:||Salt Lake County Government Center - 2001 South State Street|
A great opportunity has become available at Salt Lake County Human Resources for a skilled HR Consultant. This position is unique in that it combines the talents of a recruiter with the proficiency of a compensation analyst.
As a Consultant you will work with and advise hiring managers on best hiring practices and fair compensation strategies. The ideal candidate will therefore be someone with proven customer service and communication skills.
As part of the Classification, Compensation Recruitment Team you will work alongside four other Consultants. You will have your own private office where you will respond to the recruitment and compensation needs of over 10 departments.
If you have what we are looking for, we want to see you. Apply today!
Develops strategic partnerships, delivers innovative solutions and provides outstanding customer service to County organizations. Provides direct human resources support in the areas of classification, compensation, recruitment, and selection. The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas of Classification, Compensation and Recruitment.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Human Resource Management or other closely related field plus four years of human resources experience or experience in a field closely related to these duties; OR an equivalent combination of related education and experience.
SPHR or PHR preferred.
- Develops strategic partnerships with County organizations to identify solutions that meet their Human Resources needs.
- Performs as an effective team member contributing to a solutions-oriented and customer focused organization.
- Provides exceptional customer service working as an organizational change agent in identifying and implementing Human Resources best practices
- Develops, manages, and executes multiple HR projects and recruitment involving many customers, ensuring all impacted parties are included.
- Utilizes technology and web-based content management systems to streamline recruitment and compensation programs.
- Evaluates and classifies County positions and develops and maintains job descriptions.
- Conducts and participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze market information.
- Coordinates recruitment campaigns with hiring managers, establishing a highly qualified applicant pool.
- Provides training, information, and interpretation of Salt Lake County and Human Resources Policies and Procedures, rules, regulations, and best practices.
- Compiles and analyzes data necessary to prepare and present reports related to Human Resources actions.
HOW TO APPLY