BYU Student Employment, a Department within the Human Resources Division
Monday - Friday, 7:50 AM-11:50 AM
· This position assists customers in person and over the phone, processes hires from across campus, and responds to external employment verification requests.
· Job duties include answering employment questions, verifying student employment eligibility, data entry, answering phones, and various projects as assigned.
· This individual must be extremely reliable and very punctual.
· Customer service experience is required, and must enjoy working with people.
· Must have exceptional conversational/
people skills, the ability to handle stressful situations, calmly deal with frustrated customers, and have strong attention to detail.
· Professionalism and the ability to quickly learn employment regulations and policies is required.
· Must exemplify the honor code in dress, grooming and conduct
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online, resume required, through studentjobs.byu.edu – sort by Department, should be top of the list under “AVP Human Resources Div” (Job ID 43620).