I am looking to hire two analysts for our Business Partner Solutions team at Goldman Sachs. The most important skill this person would need is the ability to manage large sets of employee data using excel, analyze that data, and then prepare reports/presentations to the business to explain HCM trends and information. If you or someone you know is interested, please apply online at http://www.goldmansachs.com/
Full Job Description:
Job Summary & Responsibilities
The Business Partner Solutions team is part of HCM Solutions which is responsible for evolving HCM’s operational strategy, expanding and optimizing the division’s reporting and project capabilities and re-engineering processes across the division.
The Business Partner Solutions team works closely with the divisionally-aligned business partner teams to improve HCM delivery to divisions. Services include streamlining processes, enhancing reporting and analytical capabilities and strengthening stakeholder engagement.
As a member of the Business Partner Solutions team, you will work closely with the divisionally-aligned business partners, broader HCM Solutions team and other centers of expertise within HCM to support the key talent management processes, headcount reporting and year-end compensation process.
• Provide support and analytics for divisional headcount and attrition reporting
• Provide support and analytics for talent management processes
• Provide support for the year-end compensation process
• Participate in quality control testing to support internal systems/tools
• Technical skills -- proficient in Microsoft office products; advanced Excel skills such as vlookups , pivot tables, advanced formulas, macros, some vba strongly preferred
• Attention to detail – highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery
• Analytical and presentation skills -- experience working with and analyzing large data sets
• Results-oriented -- ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered
• High level of maturity, demonstrated ability to manage confidential information and impeccable judgment
• Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Accounting or a related analytical field
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience
Human Capital Management
Goldman, Sachs & Co.
222 South Main Street | Salt Lake City, UT 84101