ID# 115062, Type: Part-Time - Temporary
USA - UT - Riverton
Pay: $18 per hour
This position supports the HR Generalists within the Information and Communications Systems Department with the coordination of new hire orientation, analysis of HR metrics, and execution of basic human resource duties. The position is also responsible to maintain some Human Resource systems and will be responsible to coordinate the efforts of occasional small projects. The anticipated position duration is 12 months.
Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college, or recently graduated
• Flexibility and the ability to prioritize changing requirements to meet urgent requests are required to be successful.
• Must be willing and able to learn, get involved, and help improve the processes.
• Expertise in using Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, Power point, and Outlook
• Professional demeanor and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail, organization, and follow through
• Ability to establish priorities, problem solve, and make decisions quickly and effectively without direction
• Reliability and occupational maturity
• Ability to multi-task and demonstrate strong time management skills
• Ability to draft documents in a clear and concise way
• Demonstrate job flexibility and good team orientation
• Ability to work fast and efficiently while maintaining a calm demeanor
• Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week
• Applying candidates must be able to work well under pressure and complete assignments with short notice.
• Preference given to candidates who have worked in an HR or recruiting environment
• Perform data analysis regarding employee demographics, position information, performance calibration, compensation, etc
• Collect information needed to make decisions
• Generate queries
• Assist with day to day generalist tasks
• Assist in responding to employee requests
• Maintain other HR processes as assigned
• Take on responsibility for small projects/special assignments
• Coordinate efforts of partners on small projects/special assignments such as HR Generalists, Recruiting team
• Prepare presentations for key partners to facilitate decisions
• Partner with Subject Matter Experts within the department to collect information for projects and assignments
The HR Intern is essential in supporting many aspects of HR in ICS as we search for the best and brightest computer and technology professionals.
Must be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and currently temple worthy.
Posting Notice/More Info.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.
Find out more about the many benefits of Church Employment at http://ldschurch.jobs.