Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/careers to learn more about our culture, benefits and opportunities.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities ‑ people, process and technology and industry expertise ‑ the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte Consulting LLP's dynamic Federal practice, based in Washington, D.C. and the metropolitan area, has opportunities for you to become part of its outstanding team that delivers innovative solutions to key federal clients in auditing and accounting, financial management, business process improvement, strategy and operations, information systems development, package implementation, enterprise transformation, business process and applications outsourcing, and a full range of human resources services.
Federal Human Capital Analyst, Deloitte Consulting LLP
Deloitte’s Human Capital practice is comprised of broad-based business consultants who specialize in integrating people issues with business strategy. Our mission is to enhance an organization’s performance, productivity, and profitability through its people. Our four comprehensive service lines support this mission by providing and implementing innovative, integrated, and practical solutions that meet the client’s needs.
New Analysts within Human Capital will have the opportunity work with some of the most highly regarded people anywhere and some of the world’s most influential companies. You will have the opportunity to provide consulting services within the following areas:
HR Transformation (HRT)
HR Transformation (HRT)
- HR Service Delivery
- HR Technology — Oracle EBS and Fusion HR
- HR Technology — Oracle PeopleSoft HR
- HR Technology ‑ SAP / SuccessFactors
- HR Technology ‑ Workday HR
- Strategic Change
- Technology Adoption
- Organization Strategies
- Compensation Strategies
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Talent Strategies
- Learning Services
- Workforce Analytics
Successful Human Capital Analyst candidates will possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 3.4 or higher cumulative GPA strongly preferred
- Superior research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in team work and leadership
- Ability to learn, apply, and communicate business-related concepts and ideas
- Effective listening skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain integrity and professionalism
- Computers skills ‑ Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel, Visio), online research, etc.
- Willingness to travel
- Demonstrated interest in Human Capital, based on academic course study, past experience, or participation in professional certification programs
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to acquire U.S. Security Clearance
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated exceptional performance in some of these and other related majors:
- Business and/or Management
- Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Psychology
HOW TO APPLY:
Start your application here: deloitte.com