USANA Health Sciences is seeking a Human Resources Student to complete an internship with its busy Human Resources team. The intern is a temporary, part-time position typically working 29 hours or less a week, involving various duties pertaining to the incumbent’s field of study. It also may provide useful work-experience that, when coupled with their education, may provide greater opportunity and preparation for future employment.
Here are some great benefits you can look forward to as an intern
• Competitive Pay, regular trainings, meaningful work experience, access to on-site workout facilities, massage Tuesdays, on-site cafeteria, access to free USANA products, international work experience, and more!
• Perform regular office functions in congruence with specific projects as needed
• Support the entire Human Resources staff
• Responsibilities in this position may include filing, data entry, assisting to organize electronic files, assisting with company events, assisting Generalists with day-to-day responsibilities, and assisting with any other projects the Human Resources Team is working on
Additional Job Functions
• Understand and adhere to all GMP policies and procedures
• Communicate effectively with all USANA departments, domestic and international, as well as customers where appropriate
• Ensure a clean and safe working environment
• Participate on appropriate company committees as required
• Perform other duties as assigned or needed
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Requirements
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and complete projects under deadlines
• Must be enrolled at a college or university in a degree program of a related field of study
• Preferred Majors: Business Management, Human Resource, Psychology, Sociology
• Must be in good academic standing
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office
• Ability to efficiently and effectively perform all essential position duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation without posing a direct safety threat to others or self
Typical Physical Requirements
• Frequently involves sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
• Involves a variety of physical activities including:
Walking Fingering Talking Hearing
• Visual acuity required is the minimum standard for use with those whose work deals largely with preparing and analyzing data and figures, accounting, transcription, computer terminals, extensive reading, visual inspection involving small defects, handling small parts, operation of simple machines, using measurement devices, assembling or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes
Machines Typically Operated
• Computer, Microsoft office, fax, copier, telephone, etc.
Typical Environmental Conditions
• The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions. This is a typical office or administrative environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply at their website here: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH15/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=USANA&cws=1&rid=251