Job Posting Title: HR Intern
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Whether you’re a Disney fan, or enjoy working on a revolutionary gaming project, this is a unique opportunity to get in with our highly collaborative team to work on Disney’s exciting product – Disney Infinity! This project is developed at Avalanche Software in Salt Lake City, Utah (a Disney Interactive studio). As part of our team, you will have several opportunities to work across multiple aspects of the game’s development in order to meet the current needs of the project. We are looking for talented, passionate team members to join our family and participate in the exciting development of Disney Infinity!
Disney Infinity introduces an all-new universe where players have unprecedented freedom and endless opportunity to create stories and play experiences starring the beloved Disney characters. On the console you can play with our Disney Play Sets or create your own world in your Disney Toy Box. In the online world and on your tablet you can play in your Toy Box.
- Answer and resolve Human Resources related questions and issues
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal groups to facilitate exchange of information
- Assist HR team’s processes for onboarding and separations (paperwork, background checks, database maintenance, order badges, verify job descriptions, etc. )
- Maintain swag and orders
- Maintain personnel files
- Generate weekly reports and maintain charts and databases as needed
- Help coordinate recognition programs to include distribution service awards, birthday treats, etc.
- Assist with planning and implementation of employee events
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested, including general office administrative work as needed.
- Maintain and update internal org charts
- Utilize HRIS system to open and close positions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work with confidential information, work effectively in a team, and prioritize tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Students currently enrolled and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree are eligible to participate in internship opportunities. These paid internships are designed for students who are seeking work experience in the interactive media space. Recent graduates may also be eligible for consideration for this opportunity (if within 12 months of graduation).
- Prior HR-related experience
- College courses taken in related field
HOW TO APPLY:
Go here to start your application: https://sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25348&siteid=5039&jobid=164920