Description & Details
Location: Orem, Utah
Industry: Third Party Staffing
Classification: Permanent Career opportunity
Does the idea of working with key players within some of the most influential companies in America excite you?
Do you have a passion for people and helping them achieve their career goals and ambitions?
Are you experienced in sales or recruiting?
Jamison Search International is an established and top performing executive search firm within the world’s largest recruiting organization – The MRINetwork. We are currently expanding our office and are looking for new high-energy team members. This is a phone-intensive, high-activity consultative sales position. Outgoing, enthusiastic, goal-driven and entrepreneurial individuals are encouraged to apply.
- Conduct business development though cold-calling
- Identify clients personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills
- Recruit top talent for clients to fill their critical openings at advanced management levels
- Perform detail/follow up work to track results and maintain relationships with clients and candidates
- Self-motivated personality who is persistent with clients
- Excellent communication and people skills – able to effectively interact with diverse groups of people at different levels of an organization
- Relationship builder – able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Strong producer requiring minimal supervision
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
What We Offer:
- World class training program to learn and refine your recruiting skills
- Aggressive compensation plan
- Fun company culture with unique and exciting performance bonuses & incentives
- Profit sharing, 401K plan, healthcare, holidays & PTO, and other benefits
Deadline Date: March 30th
If interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please call John York at 801-434-9265 or Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!