Job Title: Recruiter
Reports to: Human Resources Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
Salary Range: $1441.60 - $1751.20 bi-weekly + outstanding benefits
Summary: Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; working closely with managers and supervisors.
Education / Training / Experience: Bachelor degree required; human resource management major preferred. Two years prior recruiting experience required. PHR preferred. Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Fulfill recruiting requirements by understanding the organizational plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Build applicant sources by researching; creating and maintaining rapport with colleges, employment agencies, other recruiters, community services, social media and internet sites; providing organizational information, employment opportunities and benefits; making presentations.
- Understand applicant requirements by studying job descriptions, job qualifications and discussing positions with managers.
- Understand Head Start requirements.
- Attract applicants by placing job announcements and advertisement, using job sites; develop internal referral program, networking, and attending appropriate job fairs.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses; ensure qualifications meet job requirements.
- Set up manager/supervisor interviews; ensure applicants are interviewed using a consistent set of questions.
- Verify references; manage background and drug testing for all new hires; physical and TB test process for Head Start new hires
- Create offer letter packets
- Schedule and coordinate new hire orientation
- Working knowledge of current employment law, ensure regulations enforcement.
- Develop and conduct supervisor interview skills training.
- Human Resources department representative for Head Start Policy Council.
- On-going human resource projects.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply click link to print application http://www.slcap.org/phppages/SLCAPJobApplication.pdf?
Email completed application, resume, degree and transcripts (can be unofficial) to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Recruiter or Attn: HR Assistant
Fax completed application, resume, degree and transcripts (can be unofficial) to 801-214-3200 type in the subject line: Recruiter or subject line: HR Assistant