Date Posted: 12/10/13 Period of Employment: Not Specified Pay Type: Paid Opportunity Type: Job Job Status: Full-Time
This job does not currently have an interview schedule attached to it.
Description & Details
Salt Lake City, Utah
|Job Function: |
Account Management/Planning, Brand Management, Finance, Human Resources, Interior Design, Management, Marketing, Operations, Sales
Our Management/Sales Training Program (MTP) prepares you for a successful career in management and outside professional sales at our locations throughout the nation. The Program combines structured, on-the-job training, self-study modules,classroom instruction, and ongoing education throughout your career in the areas of management, sales, marketing, financial management, store operations, merchandising, customer service, and human resources.
PHASE 1: Approximately six to eight weeks in a training store, this phase prepares
you to sell our products and service our customers. This experience is concurrent with
our Store Training and Reference Tool System, a workbook and series
of online courses teach you the basics of our business.
PHASE 2: One week of classroom training in our training “campus” Dallas, TX.
PHASE 3: Approximately 12 to 20 months in the Assistant Manager/Operations
Manager position, followed by advancement to a Store Manager or Outside Sales
Jaclyn Hennessy | Recruitment Specialist
5601 S. Broadway Ave
Littleton, Colorado 80232
Phone: (303) 794-6716
|Desired Graduation Month (if interviewing seniors): |
|Country : |
United States of America
Desired Attributes The following attributes are desired for this position.
- Desired Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration
- Desired Major/Concentration: MSM-undergrad-Business Management, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Entrepreneurship, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Finance, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Global Supply Chain Mgmt, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Marketing, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Org Behavior/HR, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Strategy, MSM-undergrad-General Business
- Desired Student Status: Undergraduate Senior
- Desired Work Authorization Status: Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Sponsorship: Only include candidates that do not require sponsorship
How to Apply
- A resume is required to apply and you have not uploaded one.
You can upload a resume and then continue the application process.
- A schedule hasn't been created for this job yet.
NOTE: Applications for this position are being accepted between 12/10/13 and 5/11/14.