JOB TITLE: Human Resources Representative
PLACE: Provo, UT
DISH One Satellite is an owned and operated sales and marketing channel for DISH Network
L.L.C., a Fortune 200 company. This position is responsible for a variety of Human Resources
functions including university relations, on-boarding, policy creation, compliance, benefits
administration, employee relations, recruiting and training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the relationship with each university career center and oversee the university recruiting program.
- Attend various recruiting events at college campuses locally and nationwide.
- Coach hiring managers on recruiting best practices and how to appropriately represent DISH Network wherever we recruit.
- Frequently follow-up with managers to get feedback on their on-campus recruiting efforts and track the offers and hires out of each university.
- Coordinate with Chief Creative Officer on most efficient marketing spend on campuses.
- Manage new hire uniform and swag distribution.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and accessibility to the managers and employees of DISH One.
- Proactively make recommendations to improve HR and business operations.
- Advise management of risks associated with current business practices and recommend improvements by providing expertise to management in local, state and federal employment laws.
- Other special projects as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATION (Education, Skills and Experience)
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university.
- Excellent organizational, written/oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, and make reasonable recommendations based on fact-finding.
- Personal commitment to quality and consistent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to effectively respond to and interact with all levels of organizational staff, including executives.
- Flexible and innovative in a fast paced, growth-oriented and time-critical environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Click here to begin application process on erecruiting: Apply