We work in partnership with our customers to reduce IT complexity, protect and manage assets and enable IT organizations to provide a high level of service to their business. Our employees and partners strive to be the most proactive in the industry as we implement our customer focus strategy. That customer focus strategy is driven by the following core values: innovation, accountability, teamwork and trust. Thousands of customers worldwide actively use our proven solutions for systems lifecycle management, endpoint security management, and IT service management. LANDesk products are built upon our open Management Automation Platform, and research firms like Gartner and Forrester consistently rank LANDesk as an industry leader.
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing services to LANDesk’s executives and hiring managers. This position delivers high quality professional candidates and promotes the LANDesk brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the LANDesk talent acquisition process. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and other stakeholders. A wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required. This position reports directly to the Global Recruiting Manager.
· Source, recruit, and hire candidates for LANDesk Software
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with LANDesk leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility
· Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified leaders
· Leverage online recruiting resources and the Applicant Tracking System to identify and recruit the very best candidates
· Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements
· Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position
· Manages and coordinates all communication with candidates
· Review job descriptions for accuracy in relation to job duties responsibilities and business requirements
· Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
· Prepares candidates for interviewing with LANDesk and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation setting
· Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of LANDesk compensation policy
· Manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting
· Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities
· Initiates and maintains excellent working relations within the LANDesk Human Resources organization
· Uses effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness
· Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in recruiting practices
Required Skills and Experience:
· 2+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in the software industry
· Experience recruiting for a broad range of positions within a company
· Must have a sense of urgency, strong client focus, influencing skills and be a team player.
· Experience working in an applicant tracking system
· Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced demanding environment
· Excellent project management, writing, and oral communication skills are required.
· Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level leaders
· Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
· Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Must be proficient sourcing using online databases and social media sites
· Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
· Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints
· Experience with Newton, LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, Dice, and other sourcing databases
· Agency recruiting experience
· Experience with global recruiting
· B.S. in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline required
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by clicking on the following link: http://www.landesk.com/about/
career-listings/?gnk=apply& gni= 8a699b9842557cd6014271b3567203 8a&gns=Frances%20Hume% 20Network