POSITION SUMMARY: Manages the recruitment hiring process for staff based in the Park City office, including over 200 Festival and Lab staff each year.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage recruitment efforts for all positions in assigned location. Conduct targeted outreach and advertisements, coordinate the interview process, generate offer letters, etc.
· Provide a high level of support in planning and managing our annual cycles for Festival and Lab staff. Includes advising hiring supervisors on job design, updating job descriptions, coordinating festival benefits, and managing the exit process.
· Complete required new hire paperwork in accordance with regulations and required time frames and conduct New Employee Orientation.
· Create and obtain approval for independent contractor and intern agreements.
· Track and report on hiring metrics on behalf of the HR department.
· Build a cohesive employer brand through creative and innovative approaches. Maintain online recruitment profiles and develop other tools as necessary.
· Ensure clear communication exists between each location and central Human Resources. Work closely with Director of Human Resources to ensure consistency in the delivery of all HR processes.
Other duties as assigned.
· Employee has legal authorization to work in the United States.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
· PHR certification preferred.
· Minimum 3 years directly related work experience required, including experience in recruitment, hiring and orientation processes.
· Experience in a non-profit organization preferred.
· Demonstrated knowledge of all Federal and applicable state employment laws required.
· Ability to manage sensitive issues required.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively required.
Sundance Institute is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the discovery and development of independent artists and audiences. Through its programs, the Institute seeks to discover, support, and inspire independent film and theatre artists from the United States and around the world, and to introduce audiences to their new work.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified applicants may apply by completing an online application at, http://sundancejobs.
Bethany Adamek, PHR
Senior Manager, Human Resources