Title: Manager, Talent Acquisition
Reports To: Director, Human Resources
Job Status: Exempt
Ken Garff, the 3rd largest privately owned automotive retailer, with 77 franchises representing 25 brands in 44 locations is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to be based in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. This is a newly created position to support our growth. We currently have over 3,200 employees in six states (Utah, Texas, California, Idaho, Indiana, and Iowa).
Lead the creation of recruiting, selection, hiring, and interviewing strategies for all positions throughout the company. Drive the recruitment process by establishing, implementing, and maintaining best practices to maximize production and minimize turnover.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide expert guidance for hiring managers to recruit, identify, select, onboard, and retain the most qualified candidates.
- Provide consultative guidance on process improvement and effective staffing/hiring techniques and recommend process improvements.
- Identify and source new talent through established and new channels; leverage personal networks, events, job boards and social media, etc. to develop pipelines of talent.
- Educate key managers in the successful utilization of various recruiting methodologies.
- Recommend recruiting ideas and strategies that will contribute to the long-term growth of the company.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain strong working relationships with Hiring Managers and HR/Payroll Reps throughout the company.
- Lead the administrative functions of recruiting such as job fairs, site visits, assembling job fair materials, etc.
- Understand company and HR goals and align work towards those goals.
- Standardize and implement Exit Interviews for all voluntary terminations.
- Assist in the creation of Job Descriptions that accurately reflect job responsibilities and business needs.
- Assist in the creation of standardized pay plan templates.
- Provide expertise and training for the overall recruitment, selection, hiring, and onboarding processes throughout the company.
- Develop and maintain employment related metrics to identify issues and trends relative to recruiting, hiring, and onboarding. Report these statistics and advise on future action.
- Analyze recruitment costs and retention related costs and work with management team to evaluate, update, and/or generate more efficient and cost effective policies, procedures, programs, systems, and/or recruitment solutions.
All employees must adhere to the below Company Values:
- Develop employees through continuous training
- Respect and keep promises to customers and coworkers
- Intently listen to understand customer needs
- Value honestly, transparency, and consistency in all of our dealings
- Experts at finding simple solutions
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Applicants must driver license and professional appearance.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants need to apply online at: