Date Posted: 10/28/13 Period of Employment: Academic Year, Fall, Not Specified, Post-Graduate, Spring, Summer, Winter Pay Type: Unpaid
Opportunity Type: Internship Job Status: Part-Time Compensation: Stipend offer
This job does not currently have an interview schedule attached to it.
Description & Details
South Jordan, Utah
Non-Profit - International, Non-Profit - Other, Nonprofit Organization
|Job Function: |
Administration, Administrative/Support Services, Advertising, Brand Management, Business Development, Community Service, Creative/Design/Multimedia, Customer Service, Data Management, Database Management, Economic/Community Development, Event Planning, Fundraising/Development, Human Resources, International, Marketing, Product Management, Public Relations, Reporting, Research, Writing
WHOlives is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to save and improve millions of lives by providing easy access to clean water using our new technology, the Village Drill. We know that clean water starts a Ripple Effect of change that leads to better health and improved opportunities. With the use of our human-powered Village Drill, we can install water sources for a fraction of the cost of traditional methods - making every dollar go further. We work every day to develop smart, sustainable ways to bring clean water to more people, building communities in the process. We also run a small social venture enterprise that sells Village Drills to other nonprofit organizations.
Office Management interns will assist with
In addition to regular tasks, interns will be given ownership of an individual project, based on the intern’s skills and interests. Projects may include:
Rachel Call | Development Coordinator
10102 Copper King Lane
South Jordan, Utah 84095
Phone: (801) 987-1300
Alumnus: Yes 2011
Desired Attributes The following attributes are desired for this position.
- Desired Degree: Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science
- Desired Major/Concentration: CIS-International Relations, CLS-Public Health: Enviro/Occupational, CLS-Public Health: Epidemiology, CLS-Public Health: Health Promotion, FAC-Communications: Advertising, FAC-Communications: Communications Studies, FAC-Communications: Public Relations, FAC-Marketing Communications, FAC-Mass Communications, FAC-Writing, FHSS-Anthropology Sociocultural, FHSS-Economics, FHSS-Environmental Studies, FHSS-Family & Consumer Sciences Education, FHSS-Family Studies, FHSS-Geography, FHSS-Global Studies, FHSS-History, FHSS-Human Development, FHSS-Marriage & Family Therapy, FHSS-Marriage, Family, & Human Development, FHSS-Political Science, FHSS-Psychology, FHSS-Sociology, FHSS-Tourism Studies, FHSS-Urban, Rural, & Environmental Planning, HUM-Editing, HUM-English, HUM-Linguistics, MSM-grad-Public Administration (MPA), MSM-undergrad-Business Management, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Entrepreneurship, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Finance, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Global Supply Chain Mgmt, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Marketing, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Org Behavior/HR, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Strategy, MSM-undergrad-General Business, MSM-undergrad-RMYL: Leisure Services Mgmt, Undeclared
- Desired Student Status: Undergraduate Junior, Undergraduate Senior, Undergraduate Sophomore
- Desired Minimum GPA: 3.00
- Desired Work Authorization Status: Include all candidates
- A resume is required to apply and you have not uploaded one.
You can upload a resume and then continue the application process.
- A cover letter is required to apply and you have not uploaded one.
You can upload a cover letter and then continue the application process.
NOTE: Applications for this position are being accepted between 10/28/13 and 12/31/13.