Date Posted: 10/14/13 Period of Employment: Post-Graduate Pay Type: Paid
Opportunity Type: Job Job Status: Full-Time
This job does not currently have an interview schedule attached to it.
Description & Details
Salt Lake City, Utah
Finance/Banking - Investment Banking
|Job Function: |
APPLICATION PROCESS (BOTH STEPS ARE REQUIRED):
Human Capital Management (HCM) – Analyst Opportunities
Human Capital Management (HCM) is at the forefront of supporting business growth and change at Goldman Sachs, and we need people who want to help drive that change. We are looking for professionals with strong analytical and communication skills, enthusiasm, and intellectual curiosity. Our team is comprised of individuals who understand data, people, process, technology and operations.
Our work is fast-paced and requires individuals to be proactive and have strong business acumen. HCM works across the organization and has stakeholders at all levels of the organization and across all of our businesses.
We are looking to hire a team of Analysts across the following HCM businesses:
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related analytical field
• Comfortable working with and analyzing large sets of data and presenting results in a compelling way
• Ability to work with Excel and/ or Business Objects on a day to day basis, strong preference for individuals to be comfortable doing macros, vlookups, and pivot tables
• Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients
• Thinks multiple steps ahead; prepares for potential problems and escalates issues when appropriate; and juggles competing deadlines effectively
• Ability to work well both independently and in a global team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to develop relationships with professionals across several HCM groups and act as an effective liaison to meet client needs
Please note that we will only respond to those resumes for which we have an interest. Goldman Sachs is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of age, race, color, gender, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by applicable law.
Submit: resume on eRecruiting
Deadline date: October 27, 2013 @11:59 PM
Human Capital Management
Kris Thomas | TMS - Campus Support
Phone: (917) 343-9726
|Desired Graduation Month (if interviewing seniors): |
December 2013, June 2013
- Desired Student Status: Undergraduate Senior
- Desired Minimum GPA: 3.20
- Desired Work Authorization Status: Include all candidates
- Sponsorship: Include all candidates
- A resume is required to apply and you have not uploaded one.
You can upload a resume and then continue the application process.
NOTE: Applications for this position are being accepted between 10/14/13 and 10/27/13.