Take your Human Resources career to a new level at Blendtec! We are looking for a HR Generalist – Staffing Focus to source new talent, support department functions and fuel our rapid growth. Our already excellent team is high-energy and success driven. If you think you're the one to make it happen with the ability to work in fast-paced, high-energy environment, this could be a great opportunity for you to align yourself with a leading-edge company and expand your skills along with our rapid expansion.
- Administer Human Resources policies and procedures in accordance with the Employee Handbook and best practices in the industry, ensure compliance with federal and state law.
- Post open positions, screens resumes, and conduct phone interviews, face-to face interviews, reference checks, create job descriptions.
- Coordinates new hire onboarding for both corporate and outside sales hires, corporate liaison with PEO
- Becomes proficient in, uses and maintains HR systems specifically ATS.
- Track trends and monitors data, creates metrics in the form of graphs and charts.
- Oversee I9 Compliance.
- Maintain employee files, including data entry of new hires and all changes.
- Termination paperwork processing.
- Maintain social media careers sites.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Business, Human Resources or related Bachelor's degree preferred, PHR certification is desired.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Human Resources Generalist.
- Proficient in federal and state employment law practices and regulations
- Strong HR analytics capability
- Must be able to work independently and be able to efficiently manage day-to-day activities.
- Strong communication/consulting/influencing skills, both verbal and written required.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality (knowledge of HIPAA) and display a high level of professionalism when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Keen ability to prioritize, ability to deal with ambiguity, proven conflict resolution ability.
- Proactively identify problems, be able to resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Must be open to other's ideas and exhibit a willingness to try new things.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and changing demands.
Blendtec is one of the fastest-growing product brands anywhere – and, to hear it from our hundreds of employees – one of the most desirable places to work.
At its core, Blendtec is innovation. We thrive on discovery and change. And our greatest satisfaction comes from embracing new ideas, improving upon old ones and ultimately making lives better - for our customers as well as our employees. If that means we get to have a blast along the way who are we to complain?
We offer great benefits to our employees: medical and dental insurance; professionally managed 401k; no cost life insurance for employee and dependents; short and long term income replacement disability insurance; incentive pay; employee discounts on company products; available three weeks of paid time off; education reimbursement; free blender; massage therapist; on-site medical clinic; fitness center with personal trainer; employee cafeteria.
Blendtec runs criminal background checks, drug screening and E-verify on each new hire.
***Applicants must include reason for leaving for each previous employer.***
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online: http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?c=qfp9Vfws&v=1&page=Job%20Description&j=obm0Xfwe
Amy Turner, PHR
Apply online: http://blendt.ec/mL4l3