This is a great entry level job for someone wanting to get into HR.
The TOPS HR Coordinator will play a key role within our team to ensure an effective workforce and organizational development. The coordinator helps with the administration, facilitation, and project management of critical development programs within TOPS. The ideal candidate will have experience in learning and development, logistical planning, and project management.
The coordinator will be responsible for managing and directing logistics for development and engagement events, communications, training surveys, compliance reporting, as well as LMS setup and administration. We are looking for someone who understands training programs, curriculums, and the unique needs around training and development (facilitation skills are a plus). The coordinator also has a key role within our team for managing daily project schedules, budgets, and milestones to ensure coordination of work (project management experience a plus).
Required Skills and Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor's and 4+ years’ experience in computer and/or web-based learning or curriculum development, metrics, analysis and report generation or other directly related experience.
- Background in HR/Learning & Development
- Expertise in MS SharePoint
- Experience in coordinating events and activities including facilities, travel, schedules, catering, people, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Good Relationship Management Skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Instructional Design and/or Facilitation
- Banking experience
- Project Management experience
- Familiarity with Learning Management Systems
- MS Office including Access, Visio, and Project
HOW TO APPLY:
Click here to begin application: https://zionsbancorp.taleo.net/careersection/zfnbexternal/jobdetail.ftl?job=016407
University Relations Consultant/Corporate Recruiter
1 South Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84133