Date Posted: 10/25/13 Period of Employment: Academic Year, Fall, Not Specified, Other, Post-Graduate, Spring, Summer, Winter Pay Type: Paid
Opportunity Type: Job Job Status: Part-Time Compensation: $14-$18/hr
This job does not currently have an interview schedule attached to it.
Description & Details
Finance/Banking - Asset Management
|Job Function: |
Business Development, Customer Service, Entrepreneur, Finance, Financial Planning, Human Resources, Management, Marketing, Not Specified, Other, Product Management, Sales
Come join a young, fast growing, venture-backed company that is making waves in the financial industry. We are looking for 6 more talented team members to join our sales team as 401k Plan Consultants.
Benefits: Generous pay, gamified work environment, exposure to the financial services industry and 401ks, in-depth ongoing sales and financial training, collaborative learning-based culture, advancement opportunities
Activities: Call companies to discuss our analysis of their 401k plan. Teach clients about how we analyzed their 401k plan, and what the results mean. Set follow-up appointments for further discussion.
Headquarters (1 office)
Matt Behrend | CMO
877 East 1200 Street #1272
Orem, Utah 84057
Alumnus: Yes 2006
|Country : |
United States of America
Desired Attributes The following attributes are desired for this position.
- Desired Degree: Associate In Arts, Associate In Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science, Certificate of Advanced Study, Other, Other Certificate Program
- Desired Major/Concentration: FAC-Communications: Advertising, FAC-Communications: Communications Studies, FAC-Communications: Public Relations, FAC-Marketing Communications, FAC-Mass Communications, FHSS-Economics, MSM-undergrad-Business Management, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Entrepreneurship, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Finance, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Marketing, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Org Behavior/HR, MSM-undergrad-BusM: Strategy, MSM-undergrad-General Business, MSM-undergrad-Information Systems, Undeclared
- Desired Student Status: Undergraduate First Year , Undergraduate Junior, Undergraduate Senior, Undergraduate Sophomore
- Desired Work Authorization Status: Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Sponsorship: Include all candidates
- A resume is required to apply and you have not uploaded one.
You can upload a resume and then continue the application process.