Position Title: HR Assistant
Status: Full-Time Non-Exempt
This position provides general support in a variety of Human Resources functional areas, including but not limited to benefits, employee relations, leaves, recruiting, training and new employee orientation. Also assists in the planning and coordinating of company meetings, community activities and events.
- Promote and support a positive employee experience and an environment of open communication and trust
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for the Human Resource team
- May assist employees with benefit enrollment, questions/concerns, disability, FMLA and/or Worker’s Compensation claims, etc.
- Assist in monthly benefit reconciliation
- Support recruitment process by sourcing, screening resumes and contacting applicants, administering pre-employment tests, conduct reference and background checks, generate offer letters, create employee files
- Respond to employee questions concerning benefits, HR policies, etc.
- Act as lead and coordinate company events including but not limited to; blood drives, wellness program, community volunteer activities, company newsletter
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Other duties as necessary
- Requires one to two years Human Resources experience with an emphasis on recruiting and activity coordination
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience preferred
- Strong computer skills (including Excel)
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google mail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interface with all levels of the organization
- Good judgment and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be assertive yet tactful
- Requires a positive “can-do” attitude, creativity and initiative
- Working knowledge and understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively, and maintain confidentiality is critical
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt rapidly to changing priorities
ZAGG offers competitive compensation, an attractive benefits package, an on-site Fitness Facility as well as a highly energized and fun work environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are dynamic, driven and have what it takes to join our exciting team, please submit a current resume to email@example.com and include the job title in the subject line.
Human Resources Generalist
3855 South 500 West, Suite M • Salt Lake City, UT 84115