CITI Latin America Internship Program
As the pre-eminent global financial services company, Citi boasts over 200 million diverse clients – including some of the most influential names in the business world. The benefits of our size add up to a lot more than a collection of statistics. The proportions of our business place us in a unique and eminent position, because – with over 200 years of experience – we’ve brought together some of the world’s most successful and diverse financial companies to form one Citi. Our position holds unparalleled strength as Citi has presence in over 100 countries in four regions including North America, EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), Asia-Pacific, and Latin America.
Our six-month internship program offers a unique opportunity for students to gain meaningful work experience in a very competitive environment at a global organization. Candidates will be able to learn about the banking business and develop valuable skills in their area of interest. Interns selected for a position will have a chance to be part of the Latin America headquarters office and gain significant exposure at a fortune 100 company. This six-month internship program is designed to provide interns with real-world experience working on major projects that have direct impact on the business. Although actual internship positions have wide variety of work type, the opportunities available can largely be categorized into the seven following areas:
Human Resources drives all people-management aspects of Citi's strategy by providing HR advice, HR policies, reward and retention programs, employee relations management, resource planning, compensation and benefits, and learning & development. This concerted vision aligns the Human Resources strategy with the business strategy to help ensure that Citi has the best resources.
Skills and Qualifications
We seek exceptional undergraduate students who are motivated to learn and contribute. Students can gain experience at one of the most important companies worldwide. Candidates must be results driven, proactive, resourceful, and analytical. We seek candidates who have demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and interpersonal skills, along with superior academic achievements. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office. English required, Spanish and/or Portuguese preferred.
Period Available and Possible Locations
January 2014 – June 2014 | Fort Lauderdale, FL | Miami, FL | New York, NY
- Undergraduate student, all majors welcome.
- GPA 3.5 or above & junior or senior status.
- Work 40 hours per week (9am-6pm) throughout entire six-month period.
- Enrollment in at least one college credit either winter or spring semester.
HOW TO APPLY
2. To find the internship application, click “Search” after entering the following vacancy criteria:
- Application region- US
- Business Division- Cross Franchise
- Program- Placement Analyst
- Business Area- Citi LatAm Internship Program.
- Location- Latam Regional Office
3. Select “Apply” (and then “Register” if you don’t already have a username and password).
4. After logging in, proceed through application.
5. In the application, you will be required to select up to three (at least one) of the seven areas of interest that have been outlined above. If only interested in one area, select only one.