Job Title: Program Analyst – Government Consulting
Government Client Site: Ridgecrest, CA - http://ridgecrest-ca.gov/
AE Strategies is a Mclean, VA based federal management consulting firm, founded in 2003. As a fast-growing small business, AE Strategies has established a reputation throughout government for managing operational improvement initiatives with competent and customer-centric consultants. All employees are offered challenging and rewarding assignments, a positive and collaborative work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including paid healthcare, flexible work hours, and a matching 401k. More information can be found at www.aestrategies.com.
The Program Analyst will join a long established project team, working onsite with the federal client on a multi-year prime contract. The government client is located at the China Lake Naval Air Weapons Station near Ridgecrest, CA. Ridgecrest is located in the mountains of south-central CA and is a haven for outdoor based activities. Ridgecrest has a highly educated population comprised of many Scientists and Engineers who are employed at the base. This contract will likely last through at least March of 2015 at which time the employee will likely be moved to a federal contract in the DC area.
Our Ridgecrest based team supports online applications and Excel based analytics and decision support tools used within a government Human Resources Program Office. The Program Analyst will provide the following support, working directly with Government clients:
- Problem identification, troubleshooting, and testing enhancements on Government software and web based applications
- Identifying IT requirements and communicating to government software developers
- Providing Tier 1 helpdesk support for online HR applications
- Resolving MS Excel based tool issues and problems
- Training government personnel on the use of IT tools
- Preparing and leading regular meetings
- Data analysis and reporting in human resources areas such as compensation and attrition
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters’ Degree preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Advanced Excel skills required
- High level analytical abilities
- Excellent client interaction and interpersonal abilities
- VBA programming experience is a plus
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should email an updated resume (Microsoft Word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org.