HRIC Representative, US Workforce Compliance
Location: Orem, Utah
Position SummaryThe position will be a part of the North America Human Resources Information Center Team and will be responsible for the company's domestic workforce government compliance, audit and reporting activities, including but not limited to:
- Dept of Labor OFCCP
- Adobe's Affirmative Action Plan (AAP)
- Diversity & Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Dept of Labor Veteran Employment & Training Service (VETS)
- I9 employment eligibility verification
- In addition, this position is the point of contact for Security Clearance file reviews and serves as the company's HIPAA Privacy Officer, responsible for coordinating cross functionally, as it relates to all areas where protected health information can be accessed. It also participates in any workforce realignments. The position partners closely with external counsel, as well as internal Legal, Talent, Benefits, HR Data, IT, Facilities & Security, and other functional groups within the organization.
This is a critical role within Adobe's Total Rewards organization and operates within a substantial deadline driven landscape. Significant event and document tracking is required.Responsibilities
- Keeping Adobe's domestic HR organization updated on regulatory changes that impact federal and state laws concerning employment and ensuring these changes are made in the applicable systems and rolled out domestically
- Managing state and federal employment postings at all domestic office locations, as well as the maintenance of all applicable online sites.
- Managing Adobe's domestic employment termination processing/exiting worker transactions (includes a close partnership with Adobe's U.S. Payroll Dept, Equity, Compensation and HR Consulting teams)
- Maintaining multiple tracking mechanisms and significant data entry within multiple database environments.
- Packet generation as well as the maintenance of hard copy and electronic files and records
- Position requires a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience
- Must have substantial understanding of government rules and regulatory compliance with the ability to interpret policy and legal guidance.
- Must have the ability to apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of required tasks
- Excellent organization and communication skills with great attention to detail, while focusing on stringent deadlines, managing concurrent high priority initiatives
- Ability to work on assignments that are complex in nature, requiring judgment in resolving issues or making recommendations
- Ability to partner successfully with internal and external partners
- Candidate must also have the ability to process high volume transactions and data with complete accuracy and confidentially, with a sense of urgency being critical to the role
- Experience in a fast-paced high tech environment is preferred. Must be a self-starter who can work independently as well as a member of a team.
Adobe's dynamic working environment is well known - including 11 years on FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For", and other, similar accolades. By hiring the very best and brightest, we continue to be a simply better place to work.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume to the following: