HRIC AssociateLocation: Orem, Utah
Position SummaryThe North America Human Resources Information Center (NA HRIC) is Adobe's centralized HR resource for all U.S. and Canada employees. The NA HRIC offers just-in-time support for HR-related programs and questions allowing employees to focus on business-related goals and objectives. The HRIC Associate will work within the NA HRIC team and will be responsible for assisting employees with HR related questions ranging from benefits, compensation, equity, retirement, recruiting, training, systems and other HR related matters. In addition the HRIC Associate will be responsible for learning all programs, recording and tracking all issues and updating the HR knowledge base system as applicable. Responsibilities will include answering incoming calls in a call center environment, responding to incoming emails in an extremely timely manner, researching and resolving complex issues, becoming a subject matter expert and passing knowledge based certifications. In addition to call center support, the HRIC Associate will also be responsible for performing various HR administrative tasks and will interface with various Benefit vendors and HR liaisons.
- The HRIC Associate must possess excellent customer service skills, strong phone presence and phone etiquette, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have ability to work within a remote team arrangement, ability to multitask, prioritize and balance high volume work responsibilities.
- Must have the ability to manage difficult conversations from a customer service perspective and the ability to troubleshoot problems in a positive manner with employees and cross functional HR teams.
- Must be extremely resourceful.
- Must also have strong interest in HR programs and interest and aptitude for learning and sharing program information with employees.
- Experience with computer software applications and previous HR experience or service center experience is a plus.
- As part of Adobe's new college grad program, candidate must have received college degree no sooner than 12 months before joining.
Adobe's dynamic working environment is well known - including 11 years on FORTUNE magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For", and other, similar accolades. By hiring the very best and brightest, we continue to be a simply better place to work.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send resume to the following individual: