Job: HR & Payroll - PART TIMELocation: Cottonwood Heights, UT
HCA Physician Services implements innovative, value added solutions that help physicians deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare to support HCA's commitment to the care and improvement of human life. We focus on quality, streamlining operations and innovative technology to provide value added solutions that help physicians deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare. We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation's largest private provider of healthcare services.
We are looking for a bright, energetic and experienced Human Resources Administrative Assistant to join our team in the division office of a large healthcare organization. Our environment is comfortable and friendly. The successful candidate must exhibit flexibility since daily tasks and priorities are constantly changing. Qualified candidates will need to be able to quickly learn and retain company policies and procedures. This position reports to the HR Manager and provides administrative support to that position, but will also work with many employees and leaders. To be successful, qualified candidates must exhibit patience, tact and excellent customer service at all times.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Monthly New Hire Orientation Presentation and follow up/participant survey collection
- Physician/Provider new hire tracking/collaboration for drug screen scheduling
- New Hire Orientation Packet Creation/distribution in orientation/distribution to Idaho/Nevada
- Bi-Weekly requisitions reports, monthly bad address reporting, Microsoft exchange distribution list updates
- Maintenance/Updating New Employee Paperwork packets for Utah/Idaho/Alaska
- New Hire paperwork quality scans and collaboration with managers for additional new hire paperwork.
- Creation of new employee files. Maintenance and filing for personnel/term files.
- Facilitation of Employee Wellness Screenings and Wellness Program Communications
- Travel planning/Concur reimbursement submissions
- TB tracking for new hires
- Collaboration with educational institutions for establishment and maintenance of affiliation agreements and placement of students for externships
- Completion of Verification of Employment requests and garnishment/qualified order notifications
- I9 training with managers
- Maintenance/updates on HR share drive/Orientation power points, etc.
- Assistance with reporting/tracking during Flu season
- Quality checks and tracking during performance evaluation season
- Assistance with benefits fairs/employee communications during open enrollment season
- Submission of Workers compensation claims to Broadspire
- Collaboration with recruitment for quality postings/monthly posting quality audit
- Collaboration with Operations team for PAR information
- Drafting/assistance with employee communications/emails/education
- Answering employee/manager HR inquiries
- Special projects as assigned
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS –
- Human Resources Specialist or Administrative Assistant experience is required.
- Understanding of FMLA, I-9 and E-verify, HIPPA, employment file maintenance.
- Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of office and secretarial practices.
- Basic arithmetic to make calculations, balance and reconcile figures.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Associates Degree or other post-high school education.
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 163 hospitals and 109 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 199,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Richard M. Bracken serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA, and R. Milton Johnson is the company’s President and Chief Financial Officer
HOW TO APPLY:
Click here to start the application process: APPLY