Pay Type: Paid
Opportunity Type: Job
Job Status: Full-Time
Description & Details
Location: Murray, Utah
Industry: Consulting - Other
Job Function: Human Resources
Human Resource Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Input & transmit payroll on bi-weekly basis
- Payroll transfer
- Benefits enrollment on the web
- Assist in auditing monthly benefit invoices
- Input all changes for employees relating to payroll and human resources
- Work closely with HR consultant to insure compliance
- Conduct prescreening interview questions with potential hires
- Maintain and assist in maintaining
- HR files Assist in conducting new hire orientation
Accounting Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for entering payables into QuickBooks upon receipt; interface with vendors regarding questions or payment status; obtain management approval prior to issuing payment; and ensure prompt payment of credit card statements.
- Responsible for receivables; work closely with Operations to finalize aging report; assist in loading invoices into Quick Books, receive customer inquiries and direct to appropriate personnel if needed.
- Assist the Controller in interfacing with vendors, customers and other outside contacts on inquiries regarding payables, receivables and any other related accounting questions
- Must have previous HR experience.
- Accounting experience is preferred.
- Great organization and communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive information.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at our website www.searchgrouppartners.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline Date: August 29, 2013 @ 12:00 am