Location: South Jordan, Utah
Air Medical Resource Group, a leader in the air ambulance industry, is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic HR Intern/Assistant to join their HR Team in South Jordan, UT. Air ambulance is one of the most interesting, eclectic industries and offers a chance for growth, broadening perspective and challenging goals.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Basic understanding of HR Law.
- Previous experience in an office environment.
- Detailed oriented with ability to not lose sight of the big picture.
- Willingness to work hard.
- Great phone skills.
- Ability to comply with confidential policy.
- Senior year of college with focus in HR.
- Ability to develop and access databases.
- Ability to perform statistical analysis in MS Excel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist HR team in a creating industry leading strategic HR Department.
- Filing employee forms and paperwork.
- Assist HR Manager and Department in all HR related functions.
- Manage employee reward program.
- Order employee equipment.
- Provide excellent employee customer service.
How to Apply: