Easton Technical Products is the world leader in precision arrows, mountain product and custom tubing. For over 90 years, our products have stood as the gold standard for quality and innovation as well as the product of choice for professional archers and hunters throughout the world.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated HR Generalist in our Salt Lake City Facility. Easton offers a competitive wage, and the opportunity to advance with a growing company. We also offer an excellent benefits package including 10 paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, health and dental insurance as well as an environment that fosters teamwork and continuous improvement. If you would like to put your skills to work for a dynamic forward-thinking organization, this could be the opportunity for you.
As part of the Easton HR Team, provide guidance and assistance to employees regarding insurance benefits, payroll deductions and HRIS system management. Ensure customer satisfaction by providing immediate solutions and timely resolution to questions. Also responsible for recruiting and on-boarding processes for all new Easton employees.
Recruiting On-boarding process:
- Recruit qualified talented applicants through creative methods of networking and advertising.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews and testing of applicants.
- Coordinate the hiring process and interviews with managers.
- Conduct reference checks.
Health and Benefits
- Act as the company privacy officer dealing with health related issues.
- Provide accurate and timely information, interpretation, communication and administration of employee benefit plans and HR payroll related issues.
- Administer company leave policy including FMLA
- Serves as point of contact for all benefit providers/carriers;
- Tracks/calculates employee eligibility for all Company provided benefit plans and ensures employees are enrolled in a timely fashion.
- Update employee status changes to all Benefits sites and administers benefit termination procedure
- Process HR & Payroll transactions into HRIS systems, execute reports, queries and audits and perform necessary actions to update and ensure integrity of the employee data.
- Work closely with Payroll to insure payroll process is completed timely and accurately.
- Provide guidance and assistance to managers and employees relating to HR and Payroll policies, employee benefit programs and other employment information. Responsible for providing accurate information and direction regarding policies and procedures.
- Process and track information in support of policies and benefits such as leaves of absence, FMLA short-term disability and other leave issues.
- Oversee the maintenance of employee personnel files and records in compliance with retention requirements.
- Assist in maintaining Human Resources employee record system (HRIS) as it relates to compensation and benefits( HRIS)
- Conduct employee orientations, on-boarding, benefit orientations and enrollment for eligible employees.
Customer Service Skills:
- Interpersonal Behavior – great initiative and independent judgment, ability to maintain confidential information, solid problem solving skills.
- Customer satisfaction; exceeds customer expectations; builds and maintains strong internal & external relationships.
- Communication – writes and speaks effectively and professionally; listens effectively and asks questions to ensure understanding.
- Organization and Time Management – ability to organize tasks, manage multiple projects and determine project urgency.
- Continuous Improvement – focused on creating new and improved solutions to processes and systems; challenges the status quo.
- Quality Control – able to maintain high standard of service despite pressing deadlines; pays attention to details; considers excellence a fundamental priority.
- Resilience – deal effectively with pressure, maintains focus and intensity and remains optimistic and persistent; recovers quickly from setbacks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or related field or equivalent experience.
- PHR Certification Preferred
- Experience working in a fast-paced HR department including employee benefit programs and payroll activities
- Experience working with a manufacturing environment preferred
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint; HRIS experience, preferably using Kronos 6.3
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates meeting these requirements are welcome to e-mail a résumé and cover letter to: email@example.com