Wind River Oil Services located in American Fork, Utah is seeking a Part-Time (Monday –Friday) Human Resources Assistant to provide administrative support to the Human Resources Director on all personnel matters and assists with payroll processing.
Compensation: $10-$15 DOE
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
- Verifies I-9 documentation and maintains books current.
- Submits the online investigation requests and assists with new employee background checks.
- Reconciles the benefits statements.
- Performs payroll/benefit-related reconciliations to General Ledger and other accounts.
- Updates HR spreadsheet with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review forms.
- Assists HR Director with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Manager.
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence.
- Prepares new employee files.
- Processes mail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
To apply: Please email resumes to email@example.com or fax to (801) 764-9874 attention Lisa Weber Human Resources Manager.