HR Coordinator – inContact – www.incontact.com
As the inContact HR Coordinator you'll be supporting the day-to-day operations of a very busy Human Resource office. You'll assist in recruiting and sourcing candidates, the hiring process, data entry, HR reporting, department communications, and various other department administration tasks as assigned. The HR Coordinator supports HR practices and objectives that provide an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the ongoing development of a superior workforce.
This Is What You'll Get To Do:
- Source domestic and international candidates and pre-screen all applications on recruiting websites.
- Post open positions on company and recruiting websites.
- Schedule interviews with potential candidates.
- Assist with the hiring process by conducting reference checks, data entry for hiring profiles, submitting information for background checks, and drug screens.
- Assist with follow-up on new hire paperwork and stock option documents.
- Knowledge Centered Support point of contact for the HR Department.
- Assist with HR and Company activities (Lunch N’ Learns, Monthly Activities, and Employee Awards).
- Assist with HR Metrics.
- Assist with ADP data entry.
- Create communication documents for intranet posting.
- Work with a team of really awesome HR professionals!
Successful Candidates will Have the Following:
- Associate’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years HR-related experience with recruiting, hiring, and data entry
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work on time
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced environment
- PC proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Experience with an HRIS system, specifically ADP
- Experience with recruiting databases
Interested individuals may apply online at www.incontact.com