Location: Provo, UT
Job Type: Part-time (not an internship)
Performs clerical, administrative and transaction processing tasks in support of the Human Resources function.
Responds to basic inquiries from employees. Escalates more complex issues for timely resolution. Works under general supervision. This is a part-time position (20-25 hours per week).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Responsible for entering and maintaining employee data in the HRIS, ensuring the system is up to date and accurate. Maintains personnel files, including filing, organizing and updating as needed.
· Assists with payroll activities, including maintenance of timekeeping system, pay period close tasks, and acting as a liaison with corporate payroll department.
· Maintains records and documents pertaining to personnel activities and programs, including performance appraisals, educational assistance and vacation tracking.
· Responds to basic employee inquiries pertaining to payroll, benefit plans, HR policies, procedures and programs, etc.
· Assists with recruiting efforts and onboarding activities.
· Schedules and coordinates activities such as employee events, training and meetings.
· Provides information requested by third parties and outside agencies for unemployment claims, employment verifications, etc.
· Assists with maintaining HR metrics and preparing management reports.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
· High School diploma or equivalent education (i.e. GED)
· 0-3 years of Human Resources experience preferred
· Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
· Understanding of company safety policies and procedures.
· Experience with MS Office
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding employee data
· Experience working with human resources policies and procedures
· Ability to provide attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing documentation
· Understanding of employee benefit plans (health, financial, educational assistance, and other benefits) and enrollments for new hires and annual open enrollment activities.
· Understanding of performance management process and experience tracking related information and producing reports.
· Experience with administration of time recording/systems and related policies and procedures including compliance and reporting
· Experience working with multiple projects and priorities at one time
· Experience with HRIS
· Customer Focus
· Decision Quality
· Priority Setting
· Action Oriented
· Integrity and Trust
· Learning on the Fly
2) Select the Sign In link at the top right corner of the page.
3) Create an account and go back to job search
4) Enter in Job Number - 1302255
Cathy Mendivil, SPHR - IntelliServ®
Human Resources Manager