Clyde Companies, Inc., a premier construction services provider in the intermountain west, has an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Specialist. The HR Specialist plays a key role in the Human Resources at Clyde Companies. This position is based at our corporate offices in Orem, Utah.
Duties for this position include:
- Visualizes and implements the Clyde Companies, Inc. vision and core values
- Accurate maintenance of HRIS database
- Administer drug testing program
- Administer New Hire Process
- Input new hires into HRIS and time clock system
- Complete Verification of Employment Requests
- Coordinate benefit enrollments
- Assist Human Resources team in carrying out various programs and initiatives
- Perform other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in Human Resources or related field
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with heavy focus on Excel
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skill set
- Detail orientated
- Preference given to individuals with or those currently seeking PHR Certification
At Clyde Companies we recognize the value of our workforce and offer a supportive culture, competitive compensation, excellent benefits package, and opportunities for advancement and growth. We are looking for individuals who want an energizing career in building better communities and who believe in the time honored values of honesty, quality, and working with the best.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online at clydeinc.applicantpro.com. We are currently accepting applications and resumes through May 6, 2013.
If you have questions, please contact William Webster, Human Resources Manager, at (801)802-6953.