Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, provides support in functional areas of the human resources department and assists with various projects and activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for full-cycle non-engineering recruitment on assigned positions:
- Including sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, reference checking, job offers, closing job files.
- Attends job/career fairs with appropriate staff as a source to generate qualified applicants.
- Ensures recruitment process is compliant with federal, state, and local laws.
- Assists with the development of job descriptions.
- Assists employees with Worker’s Compensation claims.
- Responsible for the tracking/reporting of misc. employee data.
- Provide basic administrative support such as scheduling, filing, office communications, etc.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
Assist in coordination of major company activities/events.
- Education: High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Experience: 1-2 years of Human Resources experience, with a focus on recruitment. Working knowledge and understanding of employment law and regulations.
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to make people feel comfortable and welcome.
- Strong organization skills with attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent time management skills and able to work with deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to present to all levels within the organization.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience: Experience working for an engineering company.
- PHR certification
- Office setting environment, including frequent computer work.
- Frequently required to sit, talk, hear, and see. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
- Regularly required to move around the facility.
- Occasionally required to stand and lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to perform other duties, as required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online www.westech-inc.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer