HR Generalist Description
Zions Bancorporation is currently accepting resumes for an HR Generalist, reporting to the SVP and HR Director. The Human Resources Generalist will assist the HR Director in providing support to client groups through the administration of human resources policies, procedures and programs.
The HR Generalist responsibilities will include assistance in the following functional areas:
- Promotes effective human resources practices to minimize potential liability and risks and promote a positive environment.
- Provides assistance to the HR Business partner, management and employees to prevent and mediate conflicts, discipline and terminations. Assist in investigation resolution.
- Adheres to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion.
- Supports general HR programs including training, employment law compliance, training and development, new hire orientation, employee relations, and performance management among others.
- Prepares reports by selecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Experience in unemployment, workers compensation, FMLA and local, state and federal laws and requirements
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objectives, setting timetables and schedules; conducting research, developing and organizing information, fulfilling transactions
- Bachelor's Degree plus some relevant HR experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR practices, principles, applications, methods and laws
- Must have good written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong technical and analytical aptitude
- Strong excel, PowerPoint, Word and HRIS systems skills
- Ability to understand and resolve issues
- Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope
- Follow standard practices and procedures
Zions Bancorporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online :
HR Generalist, Corporate Recruiting
1 South Main St
Salt Lake City, UT 84133