The HR department has an immediate opening for someone who can demonstrate the WCF values to join their team as an HR assistant. This is a full-time, non-exempt position that works out of WCF’s Sandy, Utah headquarters and reports to JD Ashby, AVP of HR.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Provides administrative support for the HR department.
- Maintains employee personnel records and files.
- Performs clerical duties in support of the recruiting, onboarding, benefits registration, status change, and retirement processes.
- Performs miscellaneous office duties and delivery errands.
- Assists with the administration of the internal Talent Development Program.
- The most qualified candidate will have:
- PHR preferred;
- Associate’s degree preferred;
- Two years of experience as an HR assistant;
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential matters appropriately;
- Microsoft literacy and computer savvy;
- Excellent organizational skills and punctuality;
- Flexibility to accommodate changing workloads and assignments, and;
- Ability to meet deadlines to maintain schedules and facilitate workflows.
It is imperative that the person in this position be available and willing to work a consistent 8 AM to 5 PM schedule, Monday through Friday.
$16 - $20 per hour
HOW TO APPLY
Opening: April 12, 2013 | Closing: April 18, 2013
Please submit cover letters and résumés to email@example.com
Leading Compensation | Excellent Health & Retirement Benefits | Exceptional Company Culture
On-site Workout Facility & Exercise Classes | Paid Vacation & Holidays
Jill Christensen | HR Generalist
Workers Compensation Fund
100 W. Towne Ridge Parkway, Sandy, UT 84070
p. 385.351.8004 | f. firstname.lastname@example.org
WCF is an equal-opportunity employer