Job Description: Supplemental Health Care is looking for the right individual to fill an open Human Resources Administrator position in our Corporate Human Resources Department.
Do you like working in a fast paced and rewarding environment? Taking on new challenges? Thinking outside of the box? Great! We would love to speak with you! We are in need of a high-energy individual to help us with the abundance of administrative and project centered responsibilities. This position requires a self-starter to contribute to the overall success of the HR Team and takes appropriate and timely measures to meet the needs of day-to-day operations. The Human Resources Administrator will play a key role in managing the applicant tracking system, pre-employment procedures and new hire on-boarding process for the entire company. The position will also have exposure to strategic projects including retention, succession planning and wellness initiatives.
The HR Administrator position will help maintain an environment of high morale, motivation and teamwork. This position reports to the HR Supervisor and will be required to maintain company core values of Integrity, Candor, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence. If these are the qualities you admire and possess, Supplemental Health Care is the place for you. Our vision is to become the only choice for healthcare professionals who care about quality, service and performance and we are achieving it.
Supplemental Health Care is a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, with four national divisions and more than 60 offices throughout the United States. We place nurses, therapists, physicians, physician assistants, HIM specialists and other healthcare professionals in great short and long-term positions at top facilities across the country. Established in 1984, we consistently rank among the largest companies in the industry, with over 400 employees nationwide and more than 2,500 healthcare professionals working for us each day.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent experience is required
- Must be adept in use of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word; and ideally Great Plains and HR Office
- Must have a willingness to learn and change with the organization
- Maintain a mature problem-solving attitude under stressful conditions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to maintain a great degree of confidence
- Working knowledge of Jobvite preferred but not required
- Industry leading organization with offices throughout the U.S.
- Stable company with 25+ years of successful growth
- Great benefits including medical insurance and 401(K) program
- On the job mentoring with continuous training and team building exercises
- Onsite fitness facility, relaxation room and gourmet coffee bar
- Fun and supportive work environment
- Employee activities such as bowling, sledding, barbeques, potlucks and more!
- $1,000 bonus for each friend and family member you refer to the company
- Finger tip access to over 350 miles of recreational trails, including three world class ski resorts
- Did we mention the abundance of mountain fresh air?
Pay is $13-$15 per hour with a full benefit package
HOW TO APPLY:
Any interested applicants are encouraged to apply through the following link:
Corporate Recruiting Manager
Supplemental Health Care
1640 W. Redstone Center Drive Suite 200
Park City, UT 84098