Take your Human Resources career to a new level at Blendtec! We are looking for a Staffing Associate to source new talent and fuel our rapid growth. Our already excellent team is high-energy and success driven. If you think you're the one to make it happen with the ability to identify the best that's out there, this could be a great opportunity for you to align yourself with a leading-edge company and assist with our rapid expansion.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Blendtec in all steps of the recruitment and hiring process working in a fast-paced environment.
- Be responsible for maintaining internal and external job postings
- Coordination of interview appointments between applicants and hiring managers
- Conduct interviews
- Perform reference and background checks
- Coordinate communications to applicants
- Administer pre-employment testing
- Facilitate all aspects of onboarding including all necessary additions updates and corrections to electronic files and systems
- Would also be responsible for applicant tracking, staffing metrics
- Administration of E-Verify
- Progress towards a Bachelors' degree or equivalent in experience.
- Experience in the use of Social Media as a recruiting tool highly desirable.
- Advanced computer skills working with web-based interfaces and Microsoft Office programs is critical; Web based online application experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills required.
- Must be able to handle high level of confidentiality.
- Must be very detail oriented with excellent record of follow through.
- Candidates must possess a strong work ethic and be motivated by helping others.
- Minimum of 36 months professional HR experience is required with progressively more responsible office experience in a human resource environment.
Blendtec is one of the fastest-growing product brands anywhere – and, to hear it from our hundreds of employees – one of the most desirable places to work. We have expanded our Orem facility and have many current and anticipated job openings.
At its core, Blendtec is innovation. With our greatest satisfaction coming from embracing new ideas, improving upon old ones, and, ultimately, making even better blenders. If you want to make a direct impact on company success... If you crave a pace that keeps up with your own personal drive... That's what you'll find when you blend your own skills with the Blendtec ideals of innovation, quality and humanity. Please read on to learn more about what it means to work at Blendtec. We look forward to getting to know you!
We offer great benefits to our employees: Medical and Dental insurance; Professionally managed 401k; no cost Life insurance for employee and dependents; Short and long term income replacement disability insurance; Incentive pay; Employee discounts on company products; Available three weeks of paid time off; Education reimbursement; Free, one of our awesome blenders; massage therapist; Onsite medical clinic; Fitness center with personal trainer; Employee cafeteria.
HOW TO APPLY:
Blendtec runs criminal background checks, drug screening and E-verify on each new hire.
***Applicants must include reason for leaving for each previous employer.***
To complete a brief application of interest that takes less than ten minutes please click on Apply Now!