Human Resource Generalist (Provo, UT)
The HR Generalist is responsible for a broad range of human resources activities in support of Vivint’s management and their employees. This position is located in the Provo/Orem, Utah area. The HR Generalist will provide support in the areas of employee relations, employee onboarding, compensation, recruitment, training, and development activities. This position will provide advice and consultative services to Vivint leaders enabling them to make informed business decisions.
Apply below for the Human Resource Generalist partner in Provo, UT.
- Understand the business environment, strategy and business unit needs.
- Act as steward for attracting, developing and retaining diverse talent in the Vivint Company.
- Partner with Directors to deliver business required programs.
- Interpret, communicate, and deliver HR solutions for employees.
- Manage labor and employee relations activities through effective management and communication.
- Coaching and counseling of business leaders in the areas of employee relations, employee onboarding, performance management, discipline, career development, recruiting etc.
- Facilitates effective communication with employees of Company-related information.
- Improve HR practices, for consistency and efficiency as well as provide recommendations for innovative and value-added HR programs; leading the implementation and evaluation of such programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resources principles and practices
- Solid past experience of analyzing and presenting data
- Strong written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience in Microsoft products
- Experience with an HR Information System, such as OpenHire
- Bachelor's Degree, Human Resources or related field or relevant experience required. A Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years Human Resource experience required.
- Vivint, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring—under federal, state and local laws.
Provo, Utah, United States
HOW TO APPLY: