Air Medical Resource Group, a leader in the air ambulance industry, is seeking a full-time Human Resources Specialist for our South Jordan office.
A Successful HR Specialist will have the following:
- 2 years of HR Experience
- Excellent knowledge of HR compliance and development of policies and training
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be optimistic, enthusiastic, and have a strong work ethic
The HR Specialist will be instrumental in developing and maintaining company policies and procedures. Air Medical Resource Group offers a competitive salary of $18/hour DOE and a great benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY:Qualified applicants are encouraged to e-mail a resume with “HR Specialist” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.