CSS Corp, a global technology solutions corporation is currently seeking an experienced HR Representative to provide overall support to our
Human Resource Department at our Draper, Utah Delivery Center.
- Assist in new hire process and new hire orientations
- Assist all employees with inquiries on a daily basis
- Input accurate data into HRIS system in timely manner
- Ensure proper data and timely entries for bi-weekly payroll processing
- Communicates benefit information to employees
- Maintains employee files and reports
- Conducts employment verifications
- Processes unemployment claims
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- May assist in planning of various site events
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or Certification preferred
- 1 to 4 years of Human Resources experience required
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep information confidential
Competitive wages and benefits package PTO and 9 Paid Holidays 401K Participation
If you are interested and possess the necessary skills and background, please visit our Utah careers page and apply.
Location: Draper, UT
Compensation: DOE plus benefits
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
HOW TO APPLY: