Position Title: Coordinator HR & Quality
Reports to: Kari Heilman, Director HR & Quality
Location: Salt Lake City
Status: Hourly, Non-Exempt
We are an established and innovative engineering and manufacturing company that specializes in Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) for both the vehicle and industrial markets. We have been in business for over 30 years and remain an industry leader. We have a need for a full Coordinator of HR & Quality, located in Salt Lake City.
- Self-directed work habits, excellent time-management skills
- Detail-oriented; high-level attention to detail in all tasks
- Ability to write and edit business documents
- Strong analytical skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and meet established deadlines
- Min. 2 years of work experience in coordinator or administrative duties
- Demonstrated experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Prior history of successful work in a fast-paced environment
- Prior payroll and/or continuous improvement or similar experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
Minimum of 2 years college, or a combination of school and experience
Our culture requires flexibility and strong organizational skills. This person must capable of learning the basic products and technologies of our market. Must be capable of establishing relationships and meeting the needs of internal customers.
The person in this position will earn an hourly wage commensurate with their skills and experience. This position is also eligible to participate in our benefits package, including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, long & short-term disability, holidays, paid time off, 401(k) plan, etc.
About Beijer Electronics
Beijer Electronics is a fast growing global technology company with extensive experience in industrial automation and data communication. The company develops and markets competitive products and solutions that focus on the user. Beijer Electronics is headquartered is in Malmö, Sweden and has over 600 employees and locations in sixteen countries around the world. www.BeijerElectronicsInc.com
How to Apply
If you are interested in working at Beijer Electronics please email your resume and salary requirements to Careers@BeijerElectronicsInc.com or fax to 801-466-8792.
Beijer Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.