Supports the Sr. Recruiter with the company's critical staffing needs. Maintains Oracle HRIS system and manages iCIMS Applicant Tracking System. Assists the hiring managers to seek, assess and deliver highly engaged candidates; this includes on-boarding strategies, programs & processes.
- Support introduction, development & promotion of targeted talent pipelines to deliver quality and quantity of desired candidates.
- Data entry into Oracle HRIS system and iCIMS Applicant Tracking System.
- Post open positions and assist Sr. Recruiter with screening applicants.
- Compile reports to include new hire metrics on a regular and ongoing basis; continually evaluate and refine recruiting processes to ensure maximum efficiency and optimal candidate experience.
- Manage employee referral program
- Support introduction, development & promotion of talent acquisition strategies using proven methodologies and proactive internet social networking & sourcing tools
- Support efforts regarding off-site recruiting activities including participation in job fairs, conferences & professional organizations.
- Ensure standardized recruiting processes, procedures & documentation is in compliance with legal requirements & organizational guidelines.
- Maintain awareness of creative and innovative sourcing strategies and work closely with team to develop best approach for clients.
- 2+ year's previous experience in recruiting/talent acquisition, preferably in a high-tech or life sciences environment
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Must possess strong business acumen, with a track record of delivering results in a growth-oriented business environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, Oracle HRIS, Applicant Tracking Systems, & automated recruiting tools and reporting mechanisms
- Excellent project and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Full knowledge and understanding of employment law & practices
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYGN) is a leading molecular diagnostic company making a difference in patient's lives through to discovery and commercialization of transformative molecular diagnostic products which assess a person's risk of developing disease and guide treatment decisions and assess risk of disease progression and recurrence. We believe in improving the healthcare management of patients by providing physicians and patients with critical information across multiple medical specialties that addresses unmet medical needs.
With fiscal year 2012 annual revenue of approximately $500 million and over 1,200 employees, Myriad is focusing on strategic initiatives, including new test introductions, companion diagnostics, and international expansion, to take advantage of significant growth opportunities. For more information on Myriad, please visit the Company's website at: www.myriad.comMyriad Genetics is an EEO / AAP employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, or Veteran status.
At Myriad, we affirm the right of every person to participate in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or other protected classification. Reasonable accommodation will be provided for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures.
We believe that diversity lends a regional, national, and global advantage to the clients we serve. Our workforce consists of dynamic individuals, with a range of backgrounds, talents, and skills.
HOW TO APPLY: