CompHealth, a division of CHG HealthCare Services, is an elite physician staffing firm, based in Salt Lake City, Utah. With more than 400 employees in our division, we are known for our unique employee-centric culture, and the quality service we provide to our physicians and clients. CHG Healthcare is ranked as the number 3 company to work for in America in 2012 and is currently seeking dynamic and experienced sales people with 2 or more years of successful sales experience. We provide the training and tools for success in our award-winning training center while keeping you motivated with career development opportunities, ongoing training and uncapped commissions.
Top 10 reasons to work at Comphealth:
- 10. Free t-shirts and swag during Employee Appreciation Week
- 9. Our CEO, Mike, has been known to break-dance
- 8. You can impress your friends by mentioning exotic terms like "locum tenens" in casual conversation
- 7. Contests and raffles throughout the year.
- 6. Unlimited $350 referral bonuses for getting your friends and family members to work here
- 5. You get to make up a fun new acronym every time someone asks you what CHG stands for
- 4. Generous PTO and health benefits
- 3. The security of working for a company that has led the industry for over three decades
- 2. The pride that comes from working at a company on FORTUNE magazine's list of 100 Best Companies to Work For
- 1. Our providers touch the lives of millions of patients and their family members each year
The job description is as follows:
Sales Representatives will acquire new clients and physicians for CompHealth. They will contact, develop and follow up with prospective clients and physicians throughout the placement process.
- Responds to client inquiries regarding Locum Tenens Services and contacts new clients to solicit business.
- Negotiates the recruitment, interviewing, marketing and hiring of candidate and physician to place with existing clients.
- Writes client contracts and ensures client execution of contracts.
- Assists in developing marketing strategies.
- Ensures completeness of assignment related tasks; travel housing, payroll, licensing, credentialing.
- Meets all production goals as determined by management.
- Contacts leads to introduce the advantages of CompHealth temporary assignment services Other projects as assigned by management.
- Accurately manipulate information utilizing a large-scale database system.
- Professional level written and oral communication skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Experience in provision of customer service.
- Ability to understand and interpret financial data.
- Conceptually and mathematically able to compute and understand profit margins.
- Ability to be persuasive and influential in verbal and written communications.
- Acts as single point of contact for physicians, coordinating all aspects of physician sales and service
- Ability to integrate individual efforts to team objectives and processes
- Negotiate physician contracts consistent with gross margin objectives.
- Computer skills and a basic understanding of database programs.
- Persuasive, professional and influential verbal and written communication skills.
- 40 wpm type speed.
- Effective negotiation skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Sally Johnson | Corporate Manager, Talent Acquisition
6440 South Millrock Dr., Suite 175
Salt Lake City, Utah 84121
Phone: (801) 930-3814Alumnus: No