Summer Intern Program
The Ball Aerospace Internship Program is a ten week summer program that provides candidates with:
- Practical experience on relevant projects while working with designated mentors
- A competitive salary
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment
- Possible future employment
- Housing assistance
- Relocation reimbursement
- In-house training
- Group activities
There are many recreational opportunities along the Colorado Front Range. Our state is famous for its skiing, hiking, biking, mountain climbing and beautiful scenery. We are also just 30 minutes from Denver, with access to all of the amenities that the mile high city has to offer.
Over the course of a summer session, students are encouraged to participate in social and recreational activities, many of which are organized by the college relations department. Mentors and department co-workers enjoy spending time with students at many of the activities.
What You´ll Do as an Intern
- Provide administrative support to the Internship Program Coordinator, including assistance with Intern Orientation, paperwork, correspondence, and all internal and external activities.
- Interface with Corporate Communications and management to organize various tours, meetings and training sessions for the summer interns.
- Provide assistant to Human Resources Business Partners with employee relations related tasks
- Support Talent Acquisition and other Human Resources departments with various projects as assigned.
What You´ll Need
- Must have excellent interpersonal, computer and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidentiality are essential.
- Working knowledge of the Internet and MS Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook is required. Office 2007 experience is preferred.
Looking for someone in any of the following categories:
- Intern II = Between Junior and Senior year
- Intern III = Has Completed at least one semester of Senior Year, but has not yet graduated
- Intern IV = After Bachelor's Degree, starting or continuing graduate school
US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY REQUIRED
HOW TO APPLY: