Technology - Software
Administration, Human Resources
Here at InsideSales.com we are experiencing exciting growth, and we are offering the opportunity for another driven individual to join our incredible HR team. We offer the chance to jump-start a career in the competitive field of Human Resources, as well as provide ample opportunities to build your professional resume. This position offers great variety as well as opportunities to pursue your desired career path. We are in need of a talented individual who is committed to hard work, and can think critically to continue the exceptional progress we are making as a team here at InsideSales.com.
- Manage data integrity in ATS (applicant tracking system)
- Manage job sourcing and posting
- Assist the HR Manager in handling employee requests
- Develop HR processes under the direction of the HR Manager
- Represent HR at our monthly On-Boarding week for new hires
- Manage the planning and execution of company and recruiting events
- Assist in other HR duties as instructed, such as: drafting job descriptions, outlining company processes, etc.
- Plan and organize additional HR training events for new hires, managers and company wide
We offer stellar compensation plans, a fast-growth career track, and sweet benefits-- including medical, dental, life, disability, time-off, a gym membership, creative allowance, cross-function training, and more.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years HR experience
- Passionate about HR
- Very organized
- Extremely bright
- Detail oriented
- A people person
HOW TO APPLY:
To Apply Visit: www.insidesales.com/careers?a=isc261
Also, apply on eRecruiting: http://byu.experience.com/er/stu/opportunities/job_profile.jsp?job_hnd=29928801&affiliation_hnd=1722
Deadline date: February 15, 2013 @11:59 p.m.
Dustin Fuller | Corporate Recruiter
34 East 1700 South
Provo, Utah 84606
Alumnus: Yes 2011