Communications/Media - Marketing/PR
Each day, MarketStar’s talented professionals promote some of the world’s most advanced technological brands, generating more than $6 billion in annual revenue for our clients across the globe. Working with industry leaders such as HP, Verizon Communications, Sony, Microsoft, Canon and Cisco, MarketStar employees provide superior sales and marketing solutions while gaining insight to advance their career in the technology marketplace. If you’re looking for a way to make an impact, accelerate your career with MarketStar.
MarketStar currently has an opportunity available in the Ogden office for a Corporate Trainer. This person will be responsible for designing and developing sales enablement training courses, and delivering the training in both classroom and online environments - in the context of new team launches, new-hire training, and on-going job skill optimization. In addition to developing and delivering training, the qualifying candidate will be responsible for driving adherence to quality guidelines set down by MarketStar, assessing the effectiveness (impact) of training on performance, and identifying training needs and best practices with the end of sharing/collaborating with the training team to improve training methods, processes and standards. The Corporate Trainer will work under the Training Director and will work in partnership with training team members, as well as sales team managers, to ensure training is impactful in meeting business needs, and is aligned to MarketStar’s training methodologies and standards.
The ideal candidate is a success-driven, dynamic trainer and public speaker who builds strong relationships with multiple stakeholders, and enjoys a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Develop, implement, and/or modify training programs to ensure maximum effectiveness to assigned teams and Business Unit
- Coordinate and facilitate best practice sharing with other corporate and team trainers in the assigned channel
- Train large groups of people in formal and informal presentation settings
- dentify, recommend, develop and drive training plans and training strategies to assigned channel
- Become an authority on MarketStar’s training motions and unique methods of influencing sales in B2B, retail, and direct sales ecosystems.
- Develop, customize and deliver practical job-skill training (specifically related to sales and sales influence) to new teams, new employees, and as part of on-going sales skill optimization in live classroom, live virtual, and on-line training formats.
- Serve as a mentor and coach to team specific trainers and other corporate trainers; support and motivate in all aspects of training efforts
- Represent client and company in a professional business manner (dress, demeanor, communication, etc.) and to the highest standards of excellence
- Assess the effectiveness (impact) of training; report results to relevant stakeholders, formulate recommendations for improving training impact based on performance data as well as ground-level observations.
- Assist in developing, customizing, and driving new-hire job skill and knowledge assessment in the context of new-hire on-boarding programs and on-going training plans within particular teams.
- Facilitate and support new team launches - including developing materials, delivering training, and coordinating training activities with internal/external stakeholders.
- Develop other training and performance support materials on an as-needed basis.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent required
- At least 3-4 years professional experience developing and delivering training in a sales environment
- 2-3 years instructional design experience (classroom as well as on-line synchronous and asynchronous delivery)
- Substantial computer technology experience – particularly as it relates to rapid e-learning development (Articulate Suite products, Adobe products, and Microsoft Office products); direct experience with LMSs and portals required
- Graphical design experience required, including the ability to create visually appealing graphics that communicate complex ideas in an easy-to-understand fashion
- Business results oriented (Interested in understanding and monitoring performance data, adjusting training to respond to performance outcomes, and lifting performance in a measurable way)
- Demonstrated sales skill training (with dynamic, compelling presentation skills
- Demonstrated skill using rapid e-learning development tools (experience with Articulate products in particular), Adobe graphical and media design products, and Microsoft business application
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to explain complex concepts and processes in easy-to-understand language
- Excellent analytical abilities and organizational skills
- Self driven, quick learner, with the ability to “get things done and done well” with minimal supervision
- High initiative, strong work ethic, and interest in new technology and software applications is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills and energetic personality are very important
- B2B, Retail, and/or Direct sales experience in a technology industry a plus
HOW TO APPLY:
Deadline Date: February 27, 2013 @ 11:55 pm
ALSO, please submit a resume on eRecruiting
Deadline Date: February 27, 2013 @ 11:55 pm
Permanent Career opportunity
Phone: 801.786.5708Alumnus: No