Nationwide (All 50 States)
Consulting - Technology, Technology - Software
Administration, Consulting, Management
At FAST, we specialize in providing premier products and services to government agencies. We work with city, county, state, provincial and national governments to implement systems that are used to administer a wide variety of public programs.
When you join FAST, you’ll be part of a team that provides quality customer service and superior solutions that are delivered on time and on budget.
You will consult and collaborate with FAST’s clients to understand their unique business processes and objectives, empowering them to use our products to maximize productivity, improve customer service, and achieve operational objectives. Your client management, problem solving, and communication skills will be honed as you work directly to determine our clients’ needs and configure our software to meet their goals and expectations.
Training coordinators are an integral part of FAST’s project implementation teams and need to have strong organizational, technical, analytical and communication skills. We have sites across North America and abroad and candidates should be flexible with respect to work locations.
Candidates should possess the following:
• A bachelor’s degree in adult education, instructional/curriculum design, computer science or business administration OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to assimilate technically complex information and express it clearly
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Self motivation with the ability to work independently
• Excellent planning and organization skills
• Personal integrity, confidence, and enthusiasm
• Expert user in Microsoft Office Suite
To meet the needs of our employees, we provide competitive benefits packages in each of our business locations around the world.
Charlotte, North Carolina
HOW TO APPLY: